Monday, January 21, 2013

hunter or stalker


I found these photographs hidden in the depths of my computer, and thought I would show you. It's one of my favourite things I've ever unearthed in charity shops - better than my fire king tea set and not quite as good as some of my favourite jewellery... but it has a place in my heart. I think I got it for about £1.95, if I remember rightly, and I use it to keep my jewellery in. Well, at the moment, my jewels are currently overflowing, and I think I'll have to move on to something bigger soon.. It's a really beautiful turned box with this amazing woodcut on the top. As a print-maker, I think I really admire the work gone in!


1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous, I wonder where it came from. love little charity shop finds like this xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2