Friday, September 07, 2012

a world of birds v2


A few years ago I took a trip to Birdworld, and I really loved it (I used to go when I was little, but hadn't been in a long time!), it cheers me up no end to see all the birds and make friends with them. Recently my friend broke up with her boyfriend, and I thought a little day out would make her feel a bit better. We had been planning to go for a while but I think the trip came just at the right time! It was a sunny day, we took some sandwiches and had a nice gossip and I hope she felt a bit better at the end anyway! I thought I would show you some of the pictures I took, because I really do adore birdy-friends, and I thought you guys would, too. How cute are the penguins at the Macaws? They were so sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about going to Birdworld this summer! I haven't been since I was about 10. Is it actually as good as it was when you were little?

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ohhh you should! It's pretty awesome still, even though everythings started to look a bit tired! It's also a lot smaller than I remember and a lot more expensive! They have this big new penguin area though and lots of cute farm animals in the farm bit, but I really liked it, it's like going back in time and being a child again! xx

      Delete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2