Tuesday, July 24, 2012

gin + tonic days


I've not been feeling myself recently, starting to worry about things like the future and jobs, and how I really hate my current job. I really just need a fresh start, and my life in this town is starting to get me down a bit. I know it's only for the summer and then it's just another year at uni, and after that everything will start. But I know it's going to be a hellish year, and the more I think about it, the more I panic. I just can't wait to move somewhere exciting and have a career and ugh. I think I just need to wallow in the misery of it for a bit and then I will be okay.
Anyway, later today I'm going to go see my lovely friend Tam in London, hopefully have a lovely day and see the Dark Knight. I'm really hoping that seeing her will lift my mood, because I haven't seen her for a little while and she's a good friend.
This is more of a ~life update~ than anything, but I snapped this picture of a gin & tonic I needed after my shift on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2