Wednesday, July 04, 2012

down time


I've been a bit MIA this week, I'm afraid. I'm back in my uni-town to visit my housemate for the week. I also told myself that I would come here to do some dissertation-prep.. that hasn't happened yet! But the internet is being dodgy here and we are in the process of fixing it, but it means I only have temporary internet access so until the weekend I'll be a bit out of reach. I have my phone, so I'm available via Twitter, but it's quite nice to be out of it for a while - being someone who does a lot of things online, I think I tend to rely on it too much sometimes, as a source of interest.. Yesterday me and my housemate had a lovely day exploring some local woods and found a Silent Pool and a Witches Cave.. pretty good day all in all!
Anyway, above are some things I've been reading, when I should be doing dissertation reading! I suppose Cabinet can sort of count towards this.. Maybe! 

2 comments:

  1. We love the diversity of your blog and it is a pleasure to read.
    We are new followers.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for the follow and taking the time to read! xx

      Delete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2