Sunday, May 06, 2012

photo-dump

orange peel towers in my studio / impressive sunsets / bright moonrises
red lipstick in the studio / the empire strikes back! / yayoi kusamas exhibition at the tate modern
food shopping.. / cherry blossoms in my studio / pretend birthday cake
cherry blossoms in my garden / whipped cream coffee gifts from my housemate / drawings
trying on t-shirts at h&m / etching plates in process / bingo pens with cliff richard! 
the ice tea i drank in italy.. / easter cakes / rice krispie cakes!
my friend sending me adorable puppy photos / chips on brighton pier / homemade tandoori chicken
rain rain rain.. lightning / is this enough research?! / drowning in essays



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2