Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Take a bite of my heart tonight!

Quick evening post for you all! I got in from a work meal a little while ago and thought my hair looked quite nice - all over the place and fluffy is my idea of nice! - so snapped a quick picture on my computer. Also thrown in for good measure are my nails which everyone at the meal were fascinated by! Might do a proper post with better pictures soon.. 
Anyway, this the the Primark dress I posted about previously - my dad hasn't seen it yet and he called me a hussy for wearing such a bright red. I don't know either, i thought that was red shoes..haha.
I have my induction at uni tomorrow - I don't know why we need one for second year but we apparently do - then I'm having a speedy lunch with some friends before going to work in the evening.. and then an early bedtime because I have to be in work at 7.30 on tuesday morning! God.. haha.
Hope you've had a nice day - apart from the wind it's been pretty nice here.



5 comments:

  1. I love your nails too. Your hair does look great, I love wavy hair with volume :), Good luck with your induction day tomorrow.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've just remembered that i used a sample of Kerastase, so that might have something to do with my soft and fluffy hair, haha. thanks guys! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2