Saturday, January 15, 2011

Outfits & Faces

I hate the term outfit/face of the day, really. It just sounds awkward, but thats what this is. Here is what I wore for a little night out in town with some friends, having drinks before my friends went back to uni again! I'm actually quite an unconfident person, if I'm honest, and I don't ever really think I look that good, I just hope my appearance is not vomit-inducing, haha. I don't normally like going out because I feel self-conscious, etc. Anyway, that said, I felt quite nice! Which is an unusual occurrence.
I bought this dress ages ago, but forgot that I had it! I tried it on at this Outlet up the road from me, but they didn't have it in my size there, so I bought it online.. and I don't know, I just kind of forget when I buy things online, because I consider it much more, when I buy things in person, they're more impulsive and I want to wear them straight away.
Anyway, I've had it in my cupboard for a couple of months? I wasn't really sure with what shoes to wear it with, but in the end I wore it with my black Primark boots. I think I looked a bit of a goth in the end haha, but I liked it!
Eyes:
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge
MAC Eyeshadow in Idoleyes
MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon
MAC Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour
MAC Eyeshadow in Top Hat
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
MAC Kohl Power in Feline
 
Face:
Diorskin Nude Concealer in Ivory 001
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW20
Nars Albatross

3 comments:

  1. I think black lace dresses look beautiful on everyone. I really do need to purchase one. They're so classy.

    Love your blog - I'm your latest follower :)

    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes look stunning! gutted they're all MAC products haha. i always try and stay away out of protest for their hike in prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty!!! :] Love the outfit!! And I must say, I love your decorations in the background! Very cool! :]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2