Wednesday, September 01, 2010

And you thought you might get rid of me...

Well if you follow me on Twitter, you'll know I have had my computer back for a few days now, and damn, it makes everything so much easier! I gave up altogether on trying to read blogs and such on my phone, and answering comments on my parents computer was a pain, so give me a little while and i'll try and catch up!
However, I've found I've got a bad adaptor, so this return could just be a temporary thing! Embarrassing thing happened whilst I was at the repair shop, though. I was editing pictures for my blog when it died, so I had a bunch of photos of my face up! Haha, bit of an awkward moment right there, hopefulllly he doesn't not think I'm an arrogant bitch!
Anyway, normal posting shall return soon, just thought I'd post about what I've been doing recently! Today it was so lovely out and I was going to go to the gym, but it seemed like such a waste when it was so sunny. So me and my mum decided to go for a walk to the park/airfield near my house and pick some blackberries. We used to do this every summer when I was little, so it was a pretty lovely thing to do. And I took a few pictures, of course.

And just throwing in some eyeshadow I did with the Naked palette! This is one of the ones that was up on the screen when I was at the repair place, oops.
Anyway, I'm going to try and rush and get some posts scheduled, just in case! How are you guys?

4 comments:

  1. beautiful photographs!

    following your blog now

    xoxo
    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look, and I love the photos!

    ~Lily/BanappleArt

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blog name! and pretty pix! come follow me xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @silviasiantar: oh thankyou! i'll check your blog out too. xx

    @lily: cheers dollface! (: xx

    thanks guys! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and receiving them, and I will always reply to them, even if it takes me a little while, please be patient!

UA-21892945-2